Monday, August 22, 2011

G.T.L

Last night I was thinking about Raquel and My experience in Brindisi, Italy. We left Rome on the redeye train heading to Brindisi. We thought the redeye would be wonderful, you know we could sleep on the way down and we wouldnt have to pay for a hostel. Well we were WRONG (think end of the world voice on that one) about the sleeping.
1. We were paranoid about our bags being outside of the car with people climbing over them and a few of our valuables were in there.
2. Our car was packed. 7 people in a 6 seater.
3. you have to sit straight up. There is no recline feature.
4. Every time I was about to fall asleep the train would slow down and make a heinous screeching noise. Or another train would pass by and I would almost pee my pants because it sounded like scraping metal.
5. My stomach was hurting from the bottle of wine Raquel and I split.
6. I was laughing remembering the accents we were using walking down the street.
7. I was really excited for our new adventure.
and last but not least...
8. Gym, Tan, Laundry was snoring next to Raquel.

more to come. But on the plus side, it reminded me of going to Hogwarts. Yes, I am mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment