Wednesday, January 12, 2011

pooped on by pidgeons.

No, I didn't get pooped on. Just thought it would happen. but i wouldn't have been super mad.. they say its good luck, but I am making my own luck in this world... therefore, I don't need any pidgeon poop.

It was another gorgeous day in Sevilla.. full of "I am super content" moments, aha moments, moments of clarity, and moments of complete uncertainty. That is life though, full of every kind of emotion and we, specifically I, need to learn how to roll with it. Raquel and I went for a light lunch today to get out of the house, more reasons than one, and found our new hang out spot. The spot with the pidgeons. good guess. :) There is a little square, a plaza if you will, with a bunch of steps leading up to a statue. It is right next to the Cathedral and has some great sights to look at. I have decided I am going to start drawing. I need to remember where the art store is, so that I can go and buy a sketch pad. But I am going to draw. The wall to the Alcazar is calling my name, not to mention the huge cathedral, the amazing streets, the way the sun sets through the alleys, the flying pidgeons, etc. I am so anxious and excited to get started on that.

off to tutor. I am remembering my keys this time.

1 comment:

  1. Coming from a person who has been pooped on by a pidgeon, I appreciate this blog. Plus you are the dear friend that told me it was ok bc it was good luck. LOL - you were right!

    ReplyDelete