Thursday, May 6, 2010

working my way through my list.

Hmmm... So it has been a while since I have posted, and there have been lots of happenings.

Well for one, I have crossed multiple things off of my life to do list.
First of all.... DUN DUN DUN..
I COMPLETED MY HALF MARATHON!!! yep thats right. I got my medal, finished in great time, and ran the ENTIRE time. No stopping for this girl, except for like 5 seconds to drink my water. 2 hours and 19 minutes to complete 13.1 miles and wow, did it feel good to finish.







I never thought I would actually complete this task and even enjoy it a little bit. With others running with you and sharing in your accomplishment and cheering you on, it really makes it a lot less painful and easier to complete. There was one point when I wanted to stop but thanks to Margaret, I pushed through and then it was easy as cake the rest of the way. Ok the last mile sucked.. but really it wasn't that bad. I may do another one in my life... who knows.

Next up on the list is skydiving. Im scared to death... but I am doing it this summer. like next month.

I'm back to work as of monday. Need to make some $$ bills so that I can go to Spain (which I still haven't heard back from...wtf) and pay back my loans and save money for going back to school. So you know, I've got a few things on my plate. Just trying to make it through with as few roadblocks as possible. I like working, it keeps me busy and I wouldn't have any idea what to do with myself if I weren't working... So I just have to stay positive. I'm trying to get time to not stand still so that January can be here before you know it. Who ever thought me, the lover of summer, would be wishing for winter? Ok, don't worry, Im not wishing my summer away, I just have something wonderful to look forward to. :)


**will edit to post pictures in a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. jannners! its shan! checking in on the bloggg! may i ask, what is happening in JANuary?? and my oh my is your fella cute! MISS YOU! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you babygirll!! i am so happy to see you on my blog!! :) be a follower!!!! please!

    ReplyDelete