...... DUN DUN DUN its off to Andalucía, my top pick of a region. I still am waiting on my city placement but there are many cool cities there for me to live in and to explore. Oh my gosh. This is my life. I am going to live in Spain.
I am half jumping for joy and half keeping myself from throwing up everywhere. I am going to be so undeniably excited and nervous with each passing day... My smile right now is huge. I cant even help it if I tried.. not that I am going to. I am stoked.
So here are a few of the gorgeous sites that I have to look forward to.



check this out ... sorry its in spanish, but you can look at the pics. Click on the city (I am hoping for Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, or Jaen and then click on fotografías. Enjoy. And start saving your money to come and visit me!!!

so happy for you! when do you leave/return!?
ReplyDeletethanks love, its so so exciting!! I think I am getting my ticket for Sept 25 unless i find out I need to be there sooner... and then I will be there until the early part of June. I am going to be so nervous come september.
ReplyDeleteyou're gonna have a blast darling! i'm so excited for all you're gonna get to experience... it'll be AMAZING. and i'll be checking the blog daily for updates on your whirlwild life! :)
ReplyDelete