

So here I am back in columbus. Sad that I had to leave, that our time together had to end for now, and that of course the timing is off and we have to wait... but I wouldn't trade any of how we have reached this point that we have. Really it is incredible.
Charleston is a gorgeous and amazing city, so rich in character and history. I was lucky enough to be shown all around, doing the local things and the really touristy ones. I slacked in picture taking. Unfortunately it was never convenient, so I avoided it rather than getting over it. Most of the times, I was on the wrong side, so I would have been leaning over people everywhere to get a shot of some building or house. So, it is what it is. I captured a few great things. :)
Four days goes so quickly. I have been in anticipation of this trip for months and it flew by in milliseconds. I loved every moment of it, every smile, every memory, every person I came to know. I know that from here, it can only get better. There will be a point when neither one of us has to leave and things fall into place... and until then...I wait, probably more impatiently than patiently.

No comments:
Post a Comment