One way to Spain, baby. This is huge. After I bought it, the flood of emotions running through my body and the thoughts in my head were inebriating. Oh my gosh, was the one phrase I can most definitely pick out. The scariest thing about this trip is the fact that I am doing it alone. I won't be alone the entire time, I will make friends, but initially I don't have anyone. This is the wildest thing I have ever done in my life and I am looking forward to it as well as scared shitless (excuse my french). I mean, I like my alone time, even love it... but traveling solo will be quite a different experience. I am afraid of looking like an idiot, having absolutely zero idea what the person may be telling me, getting in a cab from the airport.... but with each task I complete alone, I am one step closer to actually freeing myself from these stupid chains with which I have incarcerated myself. I mean really, who cares if I look stupid or I answer a question ridiculously? Life isn't about looking cool, its about being the best person you can be and taking advantage of all experiences.... and that my friends is what I am doing. I am about to become best friends with myself and say bienvenidos to plenty of new experiences... and it all started with step one. The plane ticket :)
I will be leaving September 15th, the day after my birthday... starting my 23rd year off with a bang.

No comments:
Post a Comment