Those Andalucians....
"They will accept any stranger into their midst and try to include that person into their society. They have an open society that is not inward looking. They are also laid back, and very often time does not mean anything to them, meaning that their lives are not run by the clock. Also the Andalusians feel very Spanish and do not want to separate themselves from Spain politically." Found here.
sounds perfect to me!
Great news! I know two people who also were accepted into the program. Neither however, is in the same region as me, but just knowing that they are in spain.. a "short" train ride away is comforting. :) We all met on our study abroad trip to Argentina.. AMAZING.. and were part of a group that went early and stayed later... we all knew that wasn't the end of our living abroad.
Just trying to read up on the region and get a feel for what I am getting myself into.
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment