Friday, December 18, 2009

character...

Everyone has a character... how is it that some are better than others? Why do people seek to defame your character, or discredit it? How does ones character differ so much from others?

The answers to these questions differ all over the board.... As it turns out, I am currently having to defend my character and prove to others the type of person I am and the work ethic I have. Is it enough that I know the truth? And that the people close to me know my character?

It bothers me that there would be lies spread about my work ethic when it is apparent that I do not have any issues or problems with my work ethic or quality and the fact that I know the owners of a company causes others to slander my character is appalling. They always say life is about the connections you have, and as long as you work your hardest, it should not have any effect on the way others view you. It is so annoying dealing with children in adults bodies in the workplace. Especially for the mere reason that I literally will have worked a total of 8 days this Christmas break and I am experiencing more drama than I did all summer. Ughhh. Sometimes you just want to shake the stupid out of people and obviously... this isn't possible. So as hard as it is to ignore, I am ...

and the truth will always come out in the end, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment