I had just the best experience this morning... I went to the post office today to mail a package Geoff who is now in Afghanistan, and the woman saw the APO address and asked where he was. So I told her, Afghanistan and that he had just gotten there. She said that she would be sending someone over there next year, and I replied that hopefully he would be able to go home for Christmas. She then proceeded to take out her credit card and she paid for my transaction. I was so taken aback and appreciative of what she did. I told her thank you from the bottom of my heart and she just said no, thank him for what he is doing for us.
It was so awesome, and I had just been complaining about the poor quality of character that I had recently come in contact with. How refreshing to find someone compassionate and generous.
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment