Recently, as in the last few days, I have found myself at a loss for words and I am completely unsure as to how this took place... I mean when am I at a loss for words and even my thoughts have been cloudy and lame.
There are never appropriate words when you are saying bye to someone. There are... but it is never easy to get the words out. So I choose instead to let them jumble in my head and say something random. I know it isn't really goodbye, but its goodbye for now and thats just as bad.
Work has been a huge culprit to this loss for words of all kinds, in my head and out of my mouth. I go to work and these basic life functions leave me. I came to the realization today that it is such a grey place and the desire to not be brought into drama, just leaves me blank and blah. However, there is not any way to evade the drama, whether or not you like it or want it, you are brought into it just by taking up space in that dusty, papery, warehouse. It is so frustrating, I work so hard to stay out of people's gossip and yet it gains nothing. Why is it that misery loves company?
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment