So I dont even blame you if you have stopped reading this by now.. I officially suck at updating. I know that this is something that I will have forever to help me remember the awesome memories that I have made, but when I finally have time to update, I rarely have the ganas to do it.. I mean my days are soo filled with awesomeness.. I know pobrecita.. please rub it in.
Alright so my feelings on leaving Sevilla will come later. When I get home, I have a lot of blogging to get done. I am writing notes here and there to help me remember every morsel from this past 10 months. Its been said before and I know that I will say it again, but I just cant believe that I am coming down to the end of it. I can hardly wait to see my family and friends. I have to remind myself to enjoy my time and not count down. That hug in the airport will be so long overdue and I cant wait to run into my mom's arms in London and then my dad's in Cincy. I wont want to let go. I cant wait to see every one! ahhh.
I left Sevilla on the 2nd of June, early, early in the morning. It was a quick get away so that I wouldnt be too sad about leaving. Its a bit too difficult a place to say goodbye to. Raquel and I hopped on a plane to start our Italian Adventure. We spent 2 days in Rome before taking an overnight train to Brindisi where we spent 2 days getting to know the language and loving life. Next up, a farm outside of Persicce in walkable distance to the Mediterranean sea. Oh, yes. You know that it is GORGEOUS!!
We have been here 4 days and have been busy busy busy. We have milked goats, herded them, cleaned this that and the other, attached the burlap roof, swam in the ocean, staked tomatoes, attended a festival in town, eaten wayy too much gelato and realized that life is good and that the good Lord has fantastically blessed me.
Pictures and real stories to come soon.
I come home in 18 days. You can plan the party starting now if you want. :)
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment