Anyways, I think its time I break out of this horrible cycle and get into an absorbing and transcribing mood. I will thank myself for it later.. you know since someday I am going to write a book, and I may as well use this as my inspiration.
So, onwards. Jess got here like I said and we were out and about experiencing it all... or at least trying to. She got here on a Sunday and I went to the airport to pick her up! I was so excited for her to come, I could hardly wait. I was bouncing in anticipation. We took the windy passageways back to my apartment and dropped off her stuff. Some day soon, I am going to make a video of my entrance to share with you all.. aside from the windows, it is one of my favorite things. And then we were off, on a walk and to enjoy the day. It was a gorgeous day and we headed over to La Alameda, a trendy and could be described as alternative area of town, for a beer and a taste of some olives. We enjoyed the day. It was gorgeous and sunny and one of those absolutely perfect days where you are neither too hot nor too cold.



The time in Sevilla was spent catching up, seeing the sights, and just enjoying eachother's company. We did a lot of shopping, ate a decent amount of ice cream, and checked out the main tourist attractions.

and she even got to come to school with me one day:

And that is just Sevilla.... wait for Madrid.

Sister comes on Sunday.. I can hardly wait, I am peeing my pants excited!!! :) You better believe there will be some attacking in the airport!
And one more thing. Yesterday was raining so I brought the awesome umbrella that my mom got me for christmas with me to tutoring.. as I had to trekk across the city to get there (this umbrella is sturdy.. let me tell you, it isnt going anywhere and it fits in my purse, my favorite) So I set it down outside the door so it wouldn't drip all over their apartment thinking it would be safe. I had a thought to say something to the woman that it was out there but decided not to.. bad idea. When I left, I go to grab it and it is.... GONE. What?! Gone. So I have to walk in the rain to the closest asian owned store to pick up a new one. Of course I grab another tiny one but refrain from opening it inside, you know its bad luck (well actually i just didnt think of it). It is the flimsiest umbrella in the world ... and I noticed yesterday it is ripped along the spokes. Great, a lot of good that will do me.
I know boo hoo.. i just thought it was ironic.. an umbrella with a hole in it. Next week, I am getting my umbrella back. Until then me and my new umbrella are in a fight.

No comments:
Post a Comment