2010 ended fantastically.. I think this is going to have to be a multi parter. I got yelled at the last time for such a long posting.
So I will begin where I left off... Amsterdam. oh wait did I write about that? I think I did.
I got home after quite a long journey on the 23rd of December, just in time for Christmas, after thinking I was going to be stuck in Madrid after being told I was flying standby... yikes! but I made it, safe, sound, excited, and tired. All in all, i was awake for about 30 hours before going to sleep and I was running on about 4 hours of sleep.. im a b.a. thats right. ;)
We had fabulous Christmases with both parents, my boyfriend came and was so lucky to meet a good portion of the family and a few friends who I consider family as well :), I was able to spend the end of one year and the beginning of the next with him, and then a week gone too quickly with my family. I have really come to appreciate how important family and friends are in my life. This year is about improving my relationships and really showing how important each and every person is in my life.... even all the way from spain :))

No comments:
Post a Comment