Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where in the World...


Many of the places that I put into this category are islands or near the water (you know, since I have done such a great job of keeping up with this).... Well today's goes along with that. It isn't necessarily that I want to be in a particular place but I want to be doing a particular thing.

Right now, I want to be on a boat. I want to be sailing away somewhere on a cute sailboat, lounging in a one piece sexy bathing suit, flowing coverup, and a floppy hat, with a glass of champagne in my hand and a smile on my bright, red lips. I can dream, right?


Someday, I will be here and I will be doing this.

1 comment:

  1. Another well executed link set to open in a new tab! Your blogging skills are really start to take off. Good luck with the half marathon next week!

    ReplyDelete