So some things I am loving....(not in any particular order)
1. Margaret's big hugs that I get whenever I walk in the door.
2. HGTV and the fact that a mother and son are having a mustache party on House Hunters
3. Glee is back on! :)
4. Green tea and cereal with berries in the mornings... ok, well morning in general.
5. The Supper Club. well, we haven't done it yet and there may be some difficulty in me doing it, but I am in at any chance I get.
6. It is warm and sunny and perfect.
7. Imagination workouts
8. Getting crafty
9. Friiiends and sisters
10. only 11 more days
2. HGTV and the fact that a mother and son are having a mustache party on House Hunters
3. Glee is back on! :)
4. Green tea and cereal with berries in the mornings... ok, well morning in general.
5. The Supper Club. well, we haven't done it yet and there may be some difficulty in me doing it, but I am in at any chance I get.
6. It is warm and sunny and perfect.
7. Imagination workouts
8. Getting crafty
9. Friiiends and sisters
10. only 11 more days
...and then, the one thing I am not loving, the fact that I have zero motivation to run today and I need to. I can not wait until this half marathon is over so I can just do easy, leisurely, fun jogs again instead of this hour and a half bs. But, its all worth it right?

No comments:
Post a Comment