Friday, April 9, 2010

So things have been interesting so far. I am having quite the time with one of my classes and especially the professor at CSCC . If only things could be a bit easier. Well, we will see how it all works out. Hopefully for the best because I can not afford to be dropped from this class as I need it for a prereq for a nursing prereq.. so chem 100 it is for me and spring quarter.

Anywho, I am in the lovely OC for a nice long weekend. My cousin is getting married! Hard to believe we are all seemingly becoming closer and closer to that stage in our lives.... I remember just yesterday being 12 and setting up a bake sale and lemonade stand on the corner to make some extra cash... who knows what for, but that is beside the point. Crazy how time flies, but I am so very excited for her wedding. She is marrying a great guy and I know this weekend will be incredibly beautiful... and I just love weddings and love.

1 comment: