I have a problem keeping up with the blog on Mondays and Tuesdays. Its like running, whenever I step away from it for a break, I don't want to start back up..... speaking of, my run on saturday was delightful. It was a change running in shorts and a sweatshirt outside, lovely. However, the weather was not wanting to cooperate as it began pouring towards the end of my run. It made me feel badass though. I always want to run in the rain, you know... its hardcore dedication, especially right after I watch Remember the Titans. I just get the urge to do a really hard workout and I hope for the rain to come to satiate my desire to run outside. But let me tell you, running in the rain is not as glamorous as it seems. I've tried it a few times and its cold and gets in your eyes... just not pleasant at all.
so anywho... the weekend was nice. I will update with pictures and stories later.
As for right now.... the place I desire to be is home. Nothing sounds better to me than that. Curled up in a ball drifting in and out of sleep to some horribly romantic movie that makes me wish love like that existed in the real world.... or does it?
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment