So here I am blogging about the big day... it finally happened. What?! I am a graduate?! Yep, that is my reality. I have closed the door on one part of my life only to have a million more waiting to be opened. It is a feeling that I really can not describe. In one sense, I am ecstatic. I just graduated from one of the best business programs in the country, from an amazing and huge school. But at the same time, I just don't know what to think. I no longer have the utopia called college, to immerse myself into. It is a bit different from here on out. Don't get me wrong, it could be way worse. I could be halfway through my first day of the next 40 years right now (oh wait, I am.) sitting behind a desk beginning my full-time career. But as it is, I have lots to look forward to. My life and fun don't stop here.
Here I am accepting my diplomas!!!


Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise And songs to Alma Mater raise While our hearts rebounding thrill With joy which death alone can still Summer's heat or winter's cold The seasons pass the years will roll Time and change will surely show How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!
I am extremely proud of myself for what I have accomplished. I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again.. but there is no belittling of the fact that I just finished my degrees. There is no downplaying that. It is such an accomplishment for an individual, because it is much easier to just give up. There were times when that thought crossed my mind.. but only for a millisecond. :)
College has had its many ups and a few downs and I got through them all. Its a testing ground for real life and I think I am ready to tackle any challenge that comes my way. And I am definitely ready for the rewards life has to offer me in the near future (hello Spain?)
The final singing of Carmen Ohio together as alums.

No comments:
Post a Comment