Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful

So you know how sometimes it is nearly impossible to see the light in the darkness or the positive that results from the negative, or the good things in a bad situation? ..... Well lately I have had that problem a lot. Luckily though, my best friends and sisters help me through it. They help me to see that I am making a mountain out of a molehill and that I haven't changed and that I can do anything I want. I am not sure where I would be without them. Honestly, I would be in an extremely bad place if it weren't for them. My friends are my life support, my happiness, the cause of my laughter, a shoulder to cry on, and the best thing in my life. I wouldn't trade any of my friends for anything in the world and I promise that all of what you are to me, I will be for you.










a part of my wonderful and beautiful support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment