Saturday, April 23, 2011

I promise there is good reason for my absence

I know I am a slacker.. whatever, you would be too.

Anyways, I have been off seeing the world and adding to my list of countries visited and checking them and continents off one by one. This past week was a whirlwind. I was in 3 different countries.. here and there and everywhere, fitting in what I could. I also unfortunately came down with something the day we left and so as I sit here typing I am trying to pop my ears and breathe through my nose.. its challenging.

So i leave you with some photos:

Photobucket

me in vienna at the opera.

Photobucket

a gorgeous Prague canal.

Photobucket

and me with my favorite city thus far, Budapest, behind me.

until later... I am off in hopes of catching some sevilla easter processions, but with the chance of rain I don't know if it is going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, love Budapest! I had no idea you were going - I could have hooked you up with free room and board at Chez James Harrell, who is hilariously awkward and completely nuts!

    ReplyDelete