Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Flip of a Coin

"Sometimes you just gotta let fate decide" ... So a friend of mine was trying to decide whether to spend his four day in Athens or Malaga.. I was being totally impartial, of course, and I told him that he should flip a coin. At first I was just kidding and then I was serious. How freaking cool is that? To just flip a coin to decide where to go or go to the airport and tell them to put you on the next flight that is leaving.. to do something totally at whim, to fly by the seat of your pants...

mmmm. I love it, I am doing it. #68 on the bucket list.

So anyways, I talked him into it because that is so cool... and obviously heads was Athens and tails was Malaga. Guess how the coin landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment