Sunday, January 30, 2011

Granada... the pomegranate

Photobucket

forgive me, I am still working on how to get my pictures to fit in the frame. It is a work in progress.

This past weekend we went to Granada, a quaint, gorgeous city in Andalusia. It has a beautiful feel to it, a magical sort of feel, like romantic things happen in this city. Nothing romantic happened to me, but you get what I am saying. I am not in the blogging mood, but I wanted to share this photo. Later you will get a good update on the weekend. For now, I am off to the Cathedral.

2 comments:

  1. jan!!! I miss you on facebook! come back!! and nick wants to know when we go visit cinci if we can hang out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please--- I would love love love to hang out in cincy with you two!! :))

    ReplyDelete