Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So today... is a FABULOUS day! :) I went to bed listening to the wind and rain hit Sevilla hard. It was wonderful! I woke up to a beautiful day that felt of fall! As I walked to the Cathedral, I was bundled in my jacket, the wind whipping through my hair.

We did move... hence the no internet. I currently am using a friends computer while she is carving our little pumpkin. We are doing halloween in Spain. Well, just a little bit. We bought fresh pumpkin from the store in order to make a puree to bake our own pumpkin pie. I found a pumpkin spice candle at IKEA and was the happiest person... Im bringing fall to Sevilla.

The new apartment is awesome! We were so lucky a friend found this place and asked us to move in. The apartment is right off one of the main tourist streets in Sevilla, literally a step from the Cathedral, right downtown. I am so happy. It is the tiniest thing in the world. The size of our family room at home. So small, but it is the perfect location, right above a pizza place :) I can't wait to post pictures. So soon you all.

I leave for italy this Thursday. I'm so so happy and it seriously cant get here soon enough! Finally Geoff gets to leave Afghanistan and put it behind him. Prayers that he has safe travels home!! :) Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment