It is thunderstorming out right now and despite getting caught in a little downpour earlier, I am keeping dry. And just FYI I love thunderstorms. I want a huge porch someday where I can sit on a swinging bench and just enjoy them.
Today we went to see the Gaudi Gardens. Barcelona is tourist central! or maybe it is just because we are frequenting the touristy spots?? idk.. but it is crazy.
Annyhow. The gardens were up on a hill and beautiful of course. We could see out to the ocean but unfortunately it was gray and sprinkling... so not the best sight.
I don't have any good stories.. my stomach was hurting. But I do have some pretty pictures.
Here is a link my dad sent me in regards to my naked man comment. I laughed pretty hard. and the blogger talks about how touristy Barcelona is.. que casualidad. I promise i didnt read it until after I posted.
oh my gosh.. and i didn't even talk about the light show yet.. Last night we went to the light show.. unfortunately it was classical music so the combination of water dancing and classical music was a bit of a lullaby. But cool none the less. It was rather crowded but we scored a seat on the steps and watched the show. They have this show a few times per night on the weekends. I was trying to post a video.. but it is taking wayy too long.
ps. Feliz Cumple Teeegs!! Brooks Liam Carman will be joining our world soon and I couldn't be any happier and excited to meet him! :) love you baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment