I'm trying to have some fun this summer, rather than simply working and sleeping for 4 months, and I have to say that so far I think I have done a pretty good job. Its been kind of difficult juggling everything... I feel like at any moment, everything is just going to fall to the floor, and that just can not happen.
So I've got school (online classes to fulfill some prereqs) and every weekend I am crossing my fingers that I havent missed a deadline.. so far so good (knock on wood) Then work... the drive is the killer part, but I think we have gotten it down, aside from my lacking ability to get out of my driveway on time. Finally, social life? That is allowed, right? :) well thus far, I have been to a reds game and wine tasting... so far, so good.
So I've got school (online classes to fulfill some prereqs) and every weekend I am crossing my fingers that I havent missed a deadline.. so far so good (knock on wood) Then work... the drive is the killer part, but I think we have gotten it down, aside from my lacking ability to get out of my driveway on time. Finally, social life? That is allowed, right? :) well thus far, I have been to a reds game and wine tasting... so far, so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment