I am so thankful for the people in the world who smile at just the right time as you pass on the street, or bring you random little presents as a gesture that they are thinking of you and to tell you good luck in what you are doing, those who trust you with something huge that has happened in their lives, those who you could sit for hours with and not feel as though you needed to say a word. I am just so thankful for the people in my life.
My roommate today came home and surprised me with a little gift to keep me motivated in my running. She is such a sweetheart and I am so lucky to have such great roommates. I really have enjoyed every second of living at the 1.3.5 this year and I seriously couldn't ask for a better group of girls to live with.
A few of us girls went to this cute little restaurant for dinner tonight, they were have a special where you get a three course meal. Omg. It was delicious. Wine, steak, and dessert.... mmm perfect. It was fun, to just chat and hang out. The perfect ending to my not so perfect day... but you will have that. It surely makes you appreciate the good days in life.
I am thankful for the fact that I will never have to take another finance class in my life (unless I want to). Today was my first final of my last quarter of undergrad.... the final didn't go so well, but I guess I couldn't really expect too much after the lack of studying I engaged in. Whatever.
I am thankful for those serving our country. You all are AMAZING!! I am praying so hard for your safety and quick return. I am sure that since I am extremely anxious and impatient for your safe return, your anticipation is tenfold.. or more. So thank you, for everything you are doing!!
And finally, I am thankful for my coworkers. I have an incredible boss who is so kind to me, which definitely makes work a bit easier. The other students I work with are extremely fun, kind, understanding.. I could go on for a while.. but you get the point. I have thoroughly enjoyed working here and I think I might miss it just a little when I leave ... yeah i will. :)
And finally, I am thankful for my coworkers. I have an incredible boss who is so kind to me, which definitely makes work a bit easier. The other students I work with are extremely fun, kind, understanding.. I could go on for a while.. but you get the point. I have thoroughly enjoyed working here and I think I might miss it just a little when I leave ... yeah i will. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment