Friday, February 5, 2010

The name says it all.


One of my favorite flowers is the forget-me-not. What a perfect name to represent all that a flower should. Lately, I just feel as though I should be doing something more in my life. I want to show kindness and compassion to those who have none. I want to impact the lives of others. Not to fulfill my own desire to be something more and to become self-less but to really understand and love others. I just have this nagging inside that there is more I am supposed to do, more I am supposed to be. I realize that everyday I am becoming closer to figuring out and fulfilling my calling but in my nature I am impatient and unsure of the unknown.

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this awhile back and wanting to comment. Unfortunately I had no account and couldn't. Now I have an account and can't remember what I so desperately wanted to say...

    So on a whim I figured I'd let you know that your two favorite flowers are some of the most innocent in meaning. The daisy which you didnt mention but I know you love means: Innocence, Loyal Love, I'll Never Tell,and Purity. The forget me not means: True Love, and Memories. It is interesting to me that these are your favorite because they reflect your personality so perfectly and so unintentionally.




    ps... i got a blog!! :P and all for you

    ReplyDelete