Apparently its random acts of kindness week Feb 15-21... I wish I had remembered this earlier in the week, considering it is Thursday. But why should there even be a week dedicated to this in the first place. Every day we should make a point to do something nice for a stranger or a loved one, whether it be big or small. One never knows the impact (good or bad) they have on another and why not strive for that impact to be good more often than negative.
Coming from personally experience, it makes all of the difference in the world if someone has a positive attitude. That positivity transfers to me and I am able to get through the day a little bit easier.
so here's to a random act of kindness, every day...
"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others"-- Mahatma Gandhi
I'M IN!
11 months ago

Your positivity ( i was about to type positiveness haha) has always been an inspiration to me :) Thanks for being happy, it makes it easier for me to be. LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete