Its really interesting and amazing how one event can change the world around you and affect the rest of your life. This doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing. On the contrary more often than not its a wonderful thing. The world may seem to crumble around you, but its important to see the good that results from the situation.. whether it be a better perspective of yourself, a decision to change behavior, the reason you fall in love... whatever it may be, there is something good that results from a situation that may not be ideal. I think the real testament is how you and those you love handle the news.
I have learned so much this past year. The real journey of experiencing life, who I am, and those around me really began last January. I can not even begin to explain how grateful I am that I am on this journey and willing to take everything in and ride it out. I owe a large amount of credit to my friends who have influenced me in this journey and talked me through the good times and the bad times. I really have opened my mind and opinions to others. I may be strong and steadfast in the things that I believe but I am willing and excited to hear others points of views and learn from them.
I'M IN!
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment