Its day 3 of get fit or die at the 1.3.5. I haven't been running like I had planned on. 1. It is soo cold outside, so I need to get some apparel before I can utilize the streets as my track... and 2. The RPAC is insane right now due to the increase in people who begin working out in January. So it hasn't been as productive as I would like. I suck. Anyways, I at least have done some videos so I haven't only been sitting here watching tv. Tonight is Tango boot camp night number 1, I am pretty excited about it as well as super nervous. I mean I really can't dance, but at least it will whip me into shape since I will have to work hard in order to not look like a complete goofball.
Tonight is my night to cook. I have mini turkey meat loaves in the oven right now. It doesn't sound the most appetizing but the picture is beautiful and they look and smell pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

I'm a little premature in writing due to the fact that I am not sure how dinner or Tango will go... but I will post later.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/11-08-2006.NF_08turkey.GMG20U2LN.1.jpg
ReplyDelete